When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. -Galatians 6:10a (NCV)

Monday, February 13, 2012

MESI!


And we have a truck!

Thank you thank you thank you to EVERYONE who prayed, donated and fundraised for us. I can not tell you how much I appreciate it or can I tell you how much easier this will make my work and life here in Haiti.

We have been totoally without a vehicle since March and I have been needing a reliable vehicle since I arrived in Haiti in 2008.

It is a 2012 Nissian Frontier so when you all come to visit/work with Invest Hope in Haiti, we'll pick you up at the airport in style :)

Special thanks to Summer Conley who lead the fundraising campaign :)
Also Drew McClain, Woody Lockhart, Brian Fracker and Gus Andrews for helping with all the purchasing details. 

We were on the road with it already this weekend and it drives/rides so nice.

Mesi anpil!

No comments: