When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. -Galatians 6:10a (NCV)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

God is providing and showing my ever wavering heart to it is OK to put all my trust in him.

Why is it that I don't seem to remember this lesson I have learned time and time again?

It's not that hard of a concept.

God is my father.

I gave Him my life.

I know He's in control of the Universe.

He even MADE it.

So why do I sometimes think He can't fix my problems? That I could do a better job worrying and fretting about it?

(sigh)

So I hand over the worries, fears and doubts. Shake my head and think, "God I'm sure you can do better than I can."

DUH! AFTER I've tried everything I know.

And sure enough, like every other time, He takes it and makes a way.

The plan He had all along.

Please read Philippians 41:4-20. Paul is thanking the Christians for sending him help when he needed it. And most importantly he gives all the glory to God the father.

Thank you all for providing for me in this time of need. When I left Haitian Christian Outreach I was not given any funds to "restart" in Haiti. While it has not been easy-God has provided-through you. I have found another mission to serve with in Haiti but as with most missions, you have to raise your own support.

And I am so very thankful for all the faithfulness you all have shown towards my ministry and am giving all the Glory to the Lord.

If you would ike to donate to my ministry in Haiti, please send a check to:

Licking Valley Church of Christ
C/O Mission Committee
1578 Dayton Rd
Newark, OH 43055

Please designate on check memo line "Ginny Andrews".

No comments: