When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. -Galatians 6:10a (NCV)

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rainbows

Our "Kid's Today, Adult's Tomorrow" program yesterday told the story of Noah briefly but then we focused on God's promises.

How He always keeps them.

How He gave Himself and us a reminder of His promise never to flood the whole earth again with a rainbow.



 The kids loved gluing sequins to make their own Rainbows.


 Our prayer for these kids is they hold tight to all of God's promises. Their lives are not easy but they have a big God to guide them through. We pray they hold on to these lessons all the days of their lives.

 Genesis 9:11-17 (NCV)
And God said, "This is the sign of the agreement between me and you and every living creature that is with you. I am putting my rainbow in the clouds as the sign of the agreement between me and the earth. When I bring clouds over the earth and a rainbow appears in them, I will remember my agreement between me and you and every living thing. Floods will never again destroy all life on the earth. When the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and I will remember the agreement that continues forever between me and every living thing on the earth."
 So God said to Noah, "The rainbow is a sign of the agreement that I made with all living things on earth."

No comments: