When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. -Galatians 6:10a (NCV)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you!


Thanks to EVERYONE who came out to the benefit dinner and silent auction at Licking Valley High School.

It was a HUGE success!

$13,000 raised for a vehicle for me in Haiti!

Special thanks to Summer Conley who organized and coordinated everything. She did a fabulous job and I so appreciate it!

Also thanks to the ladies at Licking Valley Church of Christ.

I wasn't there (but Skyped in!) but I know so many more people helped and I definitely don't want to leave them out. Thank you so much.

Thanks to all the churches who showed up to support this event too. My supporting churches don't just send a check to me every month-they pray for me, send encouraging emails and participate in events. I know Heath Church and Utica Church were there in addition to Licking Valley.

Thanks so much!


Donations are still being accepted for the vehicle.


Checks can be sent to:
Licking Valley Church of Christ
1578 Dayton Rd
Newark, OH 43055
put "Ginny Andrews" in memo line.

No comments: