When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. -Galatians 6:10a (NCV)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Homestudy needed


We are so close to having all of Odessa's paperwork finished to file with the Haitian government!

That being said, we are lacking a homestudy done by someone licensed in the United States. If anyone reading this blog knows someone who can complete this service while they are in Haiti please let me know so I can contact them.

I am posting this on the off chance someone who does this for a living is coming to Haiti on a mission or humanitarian trip.

I so want to go home for a break-with Odessa of course! So excited for everyone back home to meet her!

1 comment:

Tai Bender said...

Ginny, I so wish I knew someone who could help you out...Would you mind if I post this on my blog and see if I can help you get the word out? Let me know. taimbender@gmail.com
http://taidyeoriginal.blogspot.com