When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. -Galatians 6:10a (NCV)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake

I am currently not in Haiti. I am at home in Ohio and due to return on the 23rd of this month. Thank you all for the phone calls and emails but I am fine.

We still have not heard from any people in our organization in Haiti. Please continue to pray for them and the people we will serve.

God was in control yesterday, He's in control today and He'll still be in control tomorrow. We can count on that.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Happy to read you are safe at home. Will continue praying for those suffering in Haiti.

Creecher Mom said...

Ginny, I will be actively praying for you and all of the Haitian people that you love so dearly. Our entire church will be praying for you too! I will be looking to your blog for informaiton and updates. May the LORD truly bless your work. What a priviledge to be used of Him in such great ways. As I pray for you, I know that through your previous mission trips to Haiti that the LORD was preparing you for this time of service for Him. Blessings and Strength to you, my sister in Christ. Pam

swwyse said...

I have been thinking of you a lot while you have been gone, and I see all of those people struggling to survive and I know you are an angel to them. What a wonderful blessing you are. Hurry back!