When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. -Galatians 6:10a (NCV)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm here!

I landed in Haiti this morning about 0815. The flight went well -I slept the whole way. I am with a mission team from Kokimo, Indiana this week and we are getting along well and having a great time already. I have laughed a lot. It is good to work with and fellowship with other Christians.

We are at Wall's Guest House in Port-au-Prince getting settled in. The national missionary, Roro is trying to find out exactly where in Haiti we will be working. Here in the capital things are dry and look like they did the last time I was here. It's the outlying areas that are flooded/mudded. Please pray that God will lead us to the areas that are needed and we are supposed to be working in.

There is a ling line for internet usage right now and I am getting eaten alive by bugs so I am going to go get some bugspray! Thanks for all the prayers and please continue to pray for the Haitian people and be sure to thank God for my safe trip here.

No comments: